Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm not alone

Like an AA meeting where everyone is greeted with "Hello, Your Name Here," this little story allowed me to shed my shame, realzing that I'm not alone - others have also discovered the guilty pleasure that is Rock of Love.

Granted I grew up on Poison, this pretty much just reinforced the notion that Bret Michaels ain't all that bright. And while this season was fun, what it really needs to make us tune-in again is Rock of Love - the C.C. Deville Show ... or maybe Ronnie James Dio (Love among midgets). Or better yet, Lemmy from Motorhead (My mole's bigger than yours.), or Danzig (Will you be my spawn of Satan).

Still ... five million? That's like 4,999,750 more people than bought Poison's last album.

Read 'em and weep. http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news07/1002mic.shtml